Friday, May 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So I promised some pictures of my place and here they are! I still have a few things to hang on the walls, but you can see the gist of it. I ended up painting in the living room, kitchen and my bedroom and I am thrilled with how it turned out. In addition to the rooms below, I have a second bedroom which will serve as dining room/guest room/craft room. However, for now it is my "box" room as I finish getting unpacked, so it wasn't really worth a picture. I considered taking a picture of the outside of the house, but since this is a public site, I decided not to. So far, my experience here has been wonderful! My neighbors have been incredibly quiet and mostly friendly and my commute to work is only about 7 minutes! I am also within walking distance of downtown, the library and a couple nice trails and parks. The Lord really has given me a sweet gift in this new home!

Welcome to my very cute, little apartment!

This is the hallway you see when you walk in the front door:



My tiny kitchen:



Cozy bedroom:



I'm still adjusting to this little bathroom. You'll notice the conspicuous absence of a shower...



Lastly, my living room:



For those of you who live in town, I am looking forward to having friends over soon! For those of you who don't, you'll just have to come visit me!

Happy Friday :)

5 comments:

  1. Jenny! It's so cute! I can't wait to come for a visit. You look so settled already, and all the paint colors look amazing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it--can't wait to see it in person. so without a shower, do you really have to just take a bath every time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...so cute! I'm in envy (big houses are SO overrated!! Not that we have one...but it's definitely more to clean than your sweet little apt)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, it's adorable... just like you! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it and can't wait to see it in person some day!

    ReplyDelete