Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Cutie-Pie turns 1 year old!

Hey! My blog has been woefully lacking in pictures recently. I've got to get better at that! But since my little cutie-pies are much more fun to look at than food, I thought I'd sneak in a couple from Ben's 1st birthday a few weeks ago.

(I would like for you to pay special attention to the cheeks on this kid! I think they might be the most scrumptious thing to ever to appear on this blog!)




(Yep, that is a bright orange cast... He took a little tumble out of his crib and broke his arm. But I think he actually looks rather proud in this pic)


(Gettin' busy with his first ever cupcake!)


Big Sister Cutie-Pie getting in a little cuddle time with me.


(Bekah's first toe-painting with Mommy & Auntie Jenny, a key experience in any female's life!)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment